hydraSense® Gentle Nasal Mist is designed to gently and quickly hydrate dry and uncomfortable nasal passages. This drug-free nasal spray is for adults and children ages 2 years and older.
- Gently hydrates and soothes dry and uncomfortable nasal passages
- Made with mineral-rich, 100% naturally sourced seawater
- Contains no artificial preservatives or additives
- Non-medicated solution and therefore medication induced rebound is not a concern
- Can be used along with your oral cold or allergy medications
- Removable tip for easy cleaning
To be sure this product is suitable for you, always read and follow the label.
Seawater (isotonic salt concentration equivalent to 9g/L sodium chloride)
To be used by adults and children 2 years and older (with adult supervision): gently apply in each nostril as needed, no more than 6 times a day.
Place the nasal applicator on top of the container.
- Lay child on his/her back and tilt his/her head to the right.
- Carefully place the tip of the applicator in the left (upper) nostril, parallel to the nose (septum). Press down on the applicator for 1-2 seconds.
- For the right nostril, tilt his/her head to the left (with the child still on his/her back) and repeat these steps.
- Gently wipe excess solution from both nostrils with clean tissues or have child blow his/her nose.
- Bend your head forward over a sink and tilt your head to the right.
- Place the tip of the applicator in the left (upper) nostril, parallel to your nose (septum). Press down on the applicator for 1-2 seconds.
- For the right nostril, tilt your head to the left and repeat these steps.
- Gently blow your nose with a clean tissue.
Remove the nasal applicator, rinse with hot water and dry thoroughly after each use.
Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure.
Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
The use of this applicator by more than one person may spread infection.
⚠ Choking hazard – Small parts