Infants and Children
hydraSense® Ultra-Gentle Nasal Mist with soft comfort tip is specially designed for use in the nostrils of infants and children 6 months and older. Try this drug-free nasal spray product to quickly and conveniently soothe and hydrate their dry and uncomfortable nasal passages. The soft comfort tip easily removes for cleaning to help prevent contamination.
- Gently hydrates and soothes dry and uncomfortable nasal passages
- Made with mineral-rich, 100% naturally sourced seawater
- Can be used along with your oral cold or allergy medications
- Non-medicated solution without artificial additives
- Removable tip for easy cleaning
- Can be used daily
To be sure this product is suitable for you, always read and follow the label.
Seawater (isotonic salt concentration equivalent to 9g/L sodium chloride)
For infants and children 6 months and older: gently apply mist in each nostril as needed, no more than 6 times a day. For infants under 6 months, ask your pediatrician before use.
Place the nasal applicator on the top of the container.
For Babies and Young Children (For use with adult supervision)
- Lay child on his/her back and tilt his/her head to the right.
- Carefully place the tip of the applicator in the left (upper) nostril, parallel to the nose (septum). Press down on the applicator for 1-2 seconds.
- For the right nostril, tilt his/her head to the left (with the child still on his/her back) and repeat these steps.
- Gently wipe excess solution from both nostrils with clean tissues or have child blow his/her nose.
For Older Children (for use with adult supervision) and Adults
- Bend your head forward over a sink and tilt your head to the right.
- Place the tip of the applicator in the left (upper) nostril, parallel to your nose (septum). Press down on the applicator for 1-2 seconds.
- For the right nostril, tilt your head to the left and repeat these steps.
- Gently blow your nose with a clean tissue.
Remove the nasal applicator, rinse with hot water and dry thoroughly after each use.
Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
The use of this applicator by more than one person may spread infection.
⚠Choking hazard – Small parts